django-autocomplete-light 3.1.5 release| by jpic | django python django-autocomplete-light
This release enables field-forwarding in formsets and forms with prefix.
Also note that several things have been made to help users: a new tutorial section showing placeholder and minimum-input-length select2 options has been added and a system check will raise an error if select2’s js is not present - typically for users who have
git clone'd the repo without
--recursive, resulting in a wc without select2.
For devs, we’ve moved from django-sbo-selenium to pytest+splinter and it’s pretty cool !
- #661: Field forwarding: support form prefix, and formsets at the same time.
- #628: Improve option rename hook used until the patch is merged upstream in select2.
- #656: Use http.JsonResponse() to return json by @guettli
- #638: System check for dal_select2 to raise an error if select2 is not available.
- #662: Examples for setting placeholder and minimum input length options in select2.
- #619: From django-sbo-selenium to pytest+splinter.