django-session-security 2.5.0 release
DSS release 2.5.0 was published in PyPi:
- #79 remove compiled binary from source to comply with Debian source code repository policy by @nirgal
- #81 support django 1.10 by @eriktelepovsky
- #84 a11y support to modal dialog by @lynnco
- #85 support for mobile device activity by @kalekseev
- #88 dutch translation update by @rdekker1
- #91 test django 1.11 and 2.0 instead of 1.7 by @jpic
- Rename default branch to
django-session-security 2.4.0 release
This new release enforces SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE, because it makes no sense to use django-session-security without it, by design.
However, a vulnerability caused by having SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE disabled was fixed, thanks Clayton Delay for the report.
django-session-security 2.3.x releases
Starting 2.3.0, django-session-security supports Django 1.7 to Django 1.10 with tox.
In 2.3.1, Andrei Coman added redirectTo parameter and tests were stabilized using django-sbo-selenium and tox.